At the March 13th council meeting, the De Leon City Council approved proposed amendments to the De Leon Industrial Development Corporation’s By-Laws using Resolution #01-18.
The primary purpose of the amendments was for:
- Specifying duties of the Secretary’s designee.
- Incorporate statues commanding budget & amendment procedures.
- Address and typo corrections.
- Requiring board members be given 72 hours notice of each meeting.
- Removing a section that said the members could take action outside of a public meeting.