The city requires all animals within the city limits have rabies vaccination and city tags. These can be purchased at the City Hall office located at 125 S Texas Street.
Hours of Operation
- Mon. – Fri., 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Rabies Voucher: $10
- City Tags: $6.00 / $4.00 if pet is spayed/neutered
- Adoption Fee: $34 (includes rabies and city tags)
- Release of Ownership to Shelter: $25.00
Animal Control Officer
Corey Young, Certified Animal Control Officer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (254) 893-2065
- Address: P O Box 318 – De Leon, Texas 76444
Click here to view adoptable pets.