How do I dispute a ticket?

If you wish to contest your citation, you must first enter a plea with the court. If an agreement cannot be met, the defendant will be placed on a Pre-Trial conference with the City Prosecutor.  

You may contact the court at:

(254) 893-6851

or mail your request to:

De Leon Municipal Court
P O Box 318
De Leon, Texas 76444

Close window