How do I get my pet licensed?

All dogs and cats within the city limits must be registered with the city.  In order to receive a license you must show proof of current rabies vaccination.


Neutered/spayed-           $4.00

Not neutered/spayed-  $6.00

Replacement tag-            $2.00


De Leon City Hall
125 S Texas Street
De Leon, Texas 76444
(254) 893-2065

Close window