FAQ Topic: Property taxes

Can I pay my property taxes at City Hall?

Yes, every first Thursday of the month the Comanche County Tax Office sends and agent to City Hall to collect property tax payments. Call City Hall to verify date and hours. (254) 893-2065

How do I find out about delinquent property tax?

You will need to contact the Comanche County Tax Assessor-Collector – Grace Everhart at: Mail: Comanche County Tax Assesscor-Collector Grace Everhart 101 West Central Comanche, Texas 76442 Phone:  (325) 356-3101 Pay Your Taxes Online  

Close window