- The RV and Community Park was funded by a Texas Parks and Wildlife Grant
- Full Hook Ups: Water – Sewer – Electric
- Garbage Disposal
- Easy to use pull-through spaces
- Walking Trail
- 30 amp / $20.00 per day – Senior’s Discount is $18.00 per day
- 50 amp / $30.00 per day – Senior’s Discount is $28.00 per day
- 30 amp/50 amp $350 per month
- Dump Fee / $5.00 (non-campers only)
- Phone: (254) 893-2065
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Online Registration: https://www.cityofdeleon.org/rv-registration-request/
Rules & Regulations:
- Registration, payment, and a City-issued permit required in advance to parking.
- The permit shall be displayed in the windshield of the permitted vehicle at all times.
- Check-out time is 2pm.
- Only one RV shall be allowed per site. All other vehicles shall be parked out of traffic lanes running through the park, and may be parked in designated parking.
- The speed limit for all vehicles within the RV Park shall be 5 mph.
- The permitted camper shall maintain the site free of trash, garbage, and refuse at all times.
- The City shall not assume liability for any loss or injury including, but not limited to, loss of injury due to fire, theft, vandalism, accident, negligence, or natural disaster.
- Gray Water or Waste-Water shall not be discarded on the ground in the park.
- Clotheslines are not permitted.
- Tent camping is allowed in designated areas only.
- Children under 18 may not be left unattended or unsupervised.
- Pets shall be kept on a leash, attended and kept under control when outdoors in the RV Park, and shall be kept indoors at night. A camper shall not allow a pet to make a noise that will disturb the peace of other campers.
- Washing or repairing motor vehicles or recreational vehicles is not permitted in the RV park.
All City Ordinances apply to, and will be enforced in the RV Park. The park will be patrolled by the City Police Department. A violation of this ordinance may result in being removed from the park and may be prosecuted as a Class C misdemeanor in the Municipal Court.
Section 1, Regulations for Recreational Vehicle Parks, Ordinance #007-07