If you recognize or have information on an individual in the Current Warrant listing, please notify any of the following:
- Comanche County Dispatch: 1 (325) 356-2222
- Comanche County Crime Stoppers: 1 (325) 356-3737, you will remain anonymous
- De Leon Police Department: 1 (254) 893-3244
- De Leon Municipal Court: 1 (254) 893-6851
Citations & Appearances:
If you were issued a citation by a De Leon Police Officer, you are to appear on the date stated on your citation.
Please allow five business days after receiving your citation before contacting the court to discuss your options to resolve this matter.
Note: Your signature on the ticket is not a plea of guilty, but a promise to appear. You have the right to appear in court and contest the charge filed against you, and you have the right to a jury trial.
Note: Clerks may only advise you of your total amount due. All cases must go before the judge. If you want to make arrangements or anything other than paying your ticket, you must come into the courtroom.
Location & Jurisdiction
The De Leon Municipal Court has jurisdiction over offenses occurring within the city limits that are violations of State law or City ordinances. The jurisdiction of the Municipal Court also includes class “C” misdemeanor offenses that occur within the territorial limits of the City of De Leon and are punishable by fine only.
Charges filed in the Municipal Court may be filed by the following:
- State, county, and local police officers
- Parks and wildlife officials
- City fire, code enforcement, and animal control officers
Note: The De Leon Municipal Court does not provide legal advice. For legal advice, please contact an attorney.