Where would I file a complaint against another person?

For class c misdemeanors or code enforcement violations, the Municipal Court. Our prosecuting attorney will review the complaint and may press charges. The form may obtained at the Municipal Court’s offices, or click here for a downloadable copy. Do NOT sign it without the Clerk of the Court witnessing your signature, or it will not be valid.

If the situation is major, urgent,  concerns organized criminal activity or public safety, you need to contact the De Leon Police Department (click here).

Close window