FAQ Topic: Licenses

How do I register my vehicle?

Texas DMV Comanche County Tax Assessor-Collector Grace Everhart 101 West Central Comanche, Texas 76442 (325) 356-3101

How do I get my pet licensed?

All dogs and cats within the city limits must be registered with the city.  In order to receive a license you must show proof of current rabies vaccination. Charges: Neutered/spayed-           $4.00 Not neutered/spayed-  $6.00 Replacement tag-            $2.00 Location: De Leon City Hall 125 S Texas … Continued

How do I renew my vehicle registration?

You can renew you registration every first (1st) Thursday of the month at City Hall (unless rescheduled), or you can go to the Comanche County Courthouse to do so at any time. City Hall 125 S Texas Street De Leon, Texas 76444 (254) 893-2065 Comanche County Courthouse Comanche County Tax Assessor-Collector 101 W Central Comanche, … Continued

How do I get a driver’s license?

Texas Department of Public Safety Office Location Texas DPS 211 S Austin Comanche, Texas 76442 (325) 356-3222 Texas DPS 850 E Road Stephenville, Texas 76401 (254) 965-7894

Close window