FAQ Topic: Vendors & Solicitors

As a vendor, am I required to get a vendor’s permit from the city?

No, the city does not require a vendor’s permit. If you will be going door to door, you will need a solicitor’s permit, however. Please see the solicitor’s permit section. As a vendor, there are several restrictions on where you can set up in town. Please read the corresponding answers carefully.

Where are Vendors allowed to setup inside the City?

Allowed: In order to park or locate on private property within the City, vendors must obtain permission of the owner of the property on which they wish to park or locate prior to parking or locating on the property. Vendors may, but are not required to park or locate under the sheds on West Alamante … Continued

How do I apply for a Solicitor’s Permit?

You will not need to file for a Solicitor’s permit if: You are with a local church or other religious group, or ministers or agents thereof soliciting funds for the support of such religious group. An established society, association, or corporation that is organized and operated exclusively for educational, philanthropic, benevolent, fraternal or charitable purposes, … Continued

Close window