Report an Issue


Reporting Code Enforcement, Emergency and Non-Emergency Situations


For reporting a CODE ENFORCEMENT VIOLATION or NON EMERGENCY hazardous situation, please complete & submit the form below. If you are unable to fill out the form, please dial (254) 893-2065 to make a verbal report.

If you are reporting an EMERGENCY hazardous situation, please call us directly so we may dedicate our immediate attention to the situation. Call City Hall at (254) 893-2065, or (254) 979-5546 if your emergency is after hours. If you have a personal after hours emergency, please be prepared to pay City call out fees.

  • Dangerous pot holes
  • Stopped up street drains or flooding
  • Debris blocking streets or alleys
  • Loose or missing storm sewer lids
  • Backed up sewers
  • Water leaks
  • Missing or damaged guardrails
  • Fallen trees/blockages on streets and alleys
  • Sidewalk repairs
  • Tall weeds & grass or junk & debris (non-maintained property)
  • Dangerous or at large animals
  • Animal bite
  • Anything on the list of Code Enforcement Violations


Notice of Disclaimer

**This form is not meant for the purpose of reporting organized criminal activity.  Such report should be made by contacting the De Leon Police Department, or in the event of an emergency call 9-1-1**

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
Close window